Simplify Centralized Deployment & Establish Automation
SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Networking) is a metamorphic approach that simplifies Enterprise wide office networking and ensures optimal application performance by simplifying networks between multiple locations. It is a network that assists WAN infrastructure to quickly deploy additional offices at faster pace, with reduced operational costs, and prioritize critical applications over others. As a technology, SD-WAN uses broadband connections for non-critical traffic to replace more exp...
Key Business Advantages for an enterprise
- Focus on Core Business - Focus on your core business, offload complex per-site configurations.
- Applications Delivery - Used for premium business services such as dynamic VPN, WAN optimization, and application delivery control.
- Scalability to Rural locations - OInternet connectivity is available where leased line and MPLS is non-feasible
- Cost Cutting -Internet circuits are cheaper than private MPLS WANs and Leased lines.
Is SD-WAN better choice over traditional WAN?
Traditional WAN solutions find it hard to keep up with the rapid rise in WAN traffic. This can result in data vulnerability, data management challenges, and impact application performance. On top, if a business is using applications in multiple clouds, it could lead to risks and compliance issues. Lastly there is a huge impact on costs when an organization plans to expand, and add locations. With traditional WAN, every location will require feasibility study for leased line or MPLS availability ...
SD-WAN maximum benefits can be availed only by thoughtful and Successful implementation. This drive the need for right partner organization that can help you compare available options, identify optimal solution & deploy referring best practices. As your SD-WAN partner, spectrum helps you guide through the SDN architecture, provides a reliable methodology to follow, and best practices based process ensures a hassle-free deployment. The SD-WAN deployment process involves a comprehensive pre-pla...
SDN Architecture Steps
- It starts with understanding the current architecture, various applications and their requirements, traffic flows & security to define the SD-WAN blue print.
- Then arrives the stage of preparing architecture for consolidating the critical WAN infrastructure into a single unified SD-WAN platform. This involves strategic and through planning to have a smooth process with minimal disruption.
- Then arrives the stage of understanding how SD-WAN solution will connect into ...
As organizations deploy more and more new and critical business applications, such as IOT and cloud analytics across branch locations, they need robust, secure, and cost-effective networking options. Hence over past few years, companies are deploying SD-WAN services to help them streamline their network needs. However due to wrong product selection and half-baked deployment the true value of SD-WAN solutions is not achieved. To get the best value from right selected SD-WAN Solution there is a ne...
But every organization's needs are unique, and hence it is crucial to choose the right partner who can customize and deliver the right SD-WAN solutions.
We at spectrum-
- Is a team of dedicated specialists
- Experienced in deploying SD-WAN in organizations from various industries, of different sizes
- Are capable of managing continuous change
- Offers freedom of choice to clients i.e. options to choose cloud and deployment model
- Work with you...