A wide Range of easy to deploy cost effective storage solutions
AWS service connects an on-premise software appliance with cloud-based storage to integrate your existing on-premises applications with the AWS storage infrastructure seamlessly and securely. Back up the Data in your current data center can be backed up to Amazon web services, stored as Amazon EBS snapshots. You can benefit from AWS's low cost and intrinsic redundancy. In case you need to retrieve a data backup, you can easily restore these snapshots to your on-premises infrastructure.
Why AWS Storage?
AWS offers a complete range of services for you to store and analyze your data. It also aids you in reducing costs, increased operational agility, and accelerate organizational innovation. AWS can be said to be the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment currently. It is backed by an efficient set of cloud security tools.
CloudEndure Disaster Recovery
- It takes minutes to install and simple to operate failover, enabling recovery from downtime in minutes, with support for any physical, virtual, or cloud-based machines.
- CloudEndure creates an exact up-to-date replica for any source workload and fully converts it to AWS format within minutes depending upon the workload.
- Cloud Endure supports recovery from all physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud infrastructure into the AWS clo...
Backup & Recovery
- CloudBerry Backup service is a data backup solution, offers all the features that customers would expect in backup software, including file-based backup and image-level backup for the server. Backup Service addresses your entire data protection challenges with an end to end and easy to manage Service that backs up all your data from any source servers, desktops, VMs, etc.
- CloudEndure creates an exact up-to-date replica for any source workload and fu...
To be able to efficiently implement AWS, you need to understand a few simple concepts. Data is stored as objects within buckets. An object could contain a file and the metadata describing that file. To store an object in AWS, you need to upload the file you want to store to a bucket. When you upload a file, you can set permissions on the object and any metadata. Buckets contain the objects. You can manage access to create and delete objects in the bucket. You can choose the geographical regi...
AREA OF FOCUS
- Enhance Cloud Data Storage
- Enable Hybrid mobility and protection
- Consistent automation and management
- File Transfer & Data Replication
- Move data from legacy storage solutions to AWS storage-based targets.
- Support for all major operating systems.
- Take complete image backup of the server
- Bare metal backup
- Supports hybrid cloud delivery
Spectrum has vast experience helping customers to store data in the AWS Cloud. We create seamless storage across the cloud and on-premises environments. As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, we are equipped to build and manage complex cloud architectures on AWS. Over the years, we have been pioneers in investing resources, time, and skilled workforce into building solutions around AWS storage offerings. It has helped our customers to adopt and accelerate their use of the public cloud. Some o...
Big data analytics
Big data analytics, the Internet of Things, and archive applications rely on efficient data storage system. spectrum, in partnership with AWS, offers a complete range of cloud storage services to support application and storage. Our AWS Storage competencies spread across domains like Primary Storage, Backup & Recovery, and File Transfer. All these capabilities have been validated and verified by the AWS Partner Competency Program.